You can pick a background checking service based on the size and type of the business you own. There are two types of background check services to choose from:
Full service – Provides a comprehensive report, may take several days, adheres to the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Online – Offer DIY searches, not as comprehensive, instant results, do not necessarily comply with FCRA guidelines.
Here are a few rules to keep in mind when searching for a background checking service:
· Of course, the cost of necessary services should be on budget.
· Will they cater to your company’s needs with a package deal?
· Whether the background check is defined as a criminal or a verification search.
· Are the reports easily accessible and easy to read and understand?
· The length of time it takes to get results.
· Are the company’s customer service agents helpful?
· Did you notice any complaints with the Better Business Bureau?
· Do they offer other services such as drug testing or I-9 verification?
A quick online search will show you a very long list of these companies and a summary of the pros and cons that detail their services and customer experiences. ~Moderator Mel
Join our small community for expert insights, insider tips, and the industry knowledge you need to see your small business grow.Get Started Become A Member
Now that you’re a member of the community, spice up your profile by adding photos, a custom avatar, information about your small busines, and much more.View Profile
There are no recent discussions
Ways to Make Your Search More Accurate
Most of the time, you just want to find content that has a particular phrase. Here are the easiest ways to find the content you want.