Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2017 9:04 AM by moderator_lee

Hello from San Diego

aafable Newbie

Hello! I'm Aurora and I own an Internet Marketing Agency. I specialize in Wordpress website creation, social media marketing, and SEO. How is everybody?

• Re: Hello from San Diego
          moderator_lisa Pioneer

Hello Aurora, and welcome! Feel free to take a look around and join any discussion you like. Be sure to check out the Community Guidelines so you can be sure your posts won't be removed. We'd love to learn more about you and your business. Do you work from home? How long have you been in this business, and is there a particular area of expertise you specialize in? I look forward to hearing more from you.

--Lisa

aafable Newbie

Hi Lisa,

Oh yes. I work from home. I've been in business in 2016, so I'm fairly new. I specialize in Social Media Marketing and SEO. There are many digital marketing agencies nowadays that it's hard to stand out. I decided to make this business full-time recently. I'm still a college student but I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

moderator_lisa Pioneer

That's great, Aurora! I wish you the best of luck in your venture. Please be sure to check in with us and let us know how you're doing as your business grows. Do you have a business plan? Having one can help both as you develop your business and help you track evolution as you grow.

Take care,

--Lisa

moderator_lee Tracker

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the community, nice to have you. Your choice of business is definitely one that is in demand, great call. Looking forward to hearing more about it as you go, it is definitely exciting. What has been the biggest challenge for you so far, as you are starting out?

Let us know if you need any help navigating the site, of course we will be happy to assist.

-Lee