Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 17, 2017 6:18 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Mobile Massage Business

diotalevi Newbie

Hey guys!

I am a registered massage therapist, registered with the city and with an insurance liability company. I am thinking about opening up my own Corporate Mobile Massage business and looking for some guidance!

Unfortunately the school I went to did not have sufficient support for opening up a business and all that is included, so I'm pretty much finding all the information I need from google. Which has been some help, but not enough! So if anyones is familiar with the steps that need to be taken/tips& tricks/ and or any information at all, please send them my way! Would be greatly appreciated! And if you are in the industry, I would appreciate if you could also include any unexpected struggles you faced and cons that came with opening your business. Thank you very much in advance!

• Re: Mobile Massage Business
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Welcome to our community, diotalevi!  What a great idea you have!  In this day and age of busy lifestyles, schedules and time demands, who wouldn't love for a mobile massage to visit their place of work!

It's a good idea for anyone starting a new business to contact your local chapter of SCORE.  S.C.O.R.E is an organization made up of business executives and entrepreneurs, They offer free, confidential counseling and education on almost any subject that a small business owner may need.  They also provide mentoring for you and may be aware of various other contacts and funding outlets available for your business that you have not thought of.

Please feel free to browse our expert articles, where you will find some great articles, tips and advice from some of the best small business experts in the world.  Also, continue to browse through our discussion forums, ask questions where you can and feel free to jump in with any advice of you own.

We look forward to hearing more from you and about your business.  Good luck!

Cheers!

-Rebecca