Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2017 11:12 PM by juliastaromana

Boosting Employee Morale

moderator_mel Tracker

A strong leader can reap tangible rewards that a happy workforce provides. A smart leader understands that a happy employee is more loyal and performs his or her duties better. Let’s look at some examples of potential morale boosters:

• Share long term goals. Paint a picture of what you want to achieve. Fill in the how, what, when & why.
      • Allow, encourage and reward passion! I remember working a forum a few years ago that I was passionate about. I saw an opportunity to approach my manager with topic for discussion that I thought was pretty important. I presented it to her and she approved it right then and there. It turned out to be a popular conversation.
      • Help employees achieve growth and development. Provide workshops in house or reimburse employees for classes taken that can boost productivity in the workplace.
      • Offer creative benefits. Maybe try a work retreat or a pet friendly office. How about a friendly competitive tournament? Focus on fitness.

By cultivating a fun and fantastic culture in your company you can boost productivity and profit. ~Moderator Mel

• Re: Boosting Employee Morale
          juliastaromana Wayfarer

As an employee, this is actually one of the first things I look for when I was still looking for work.

• Help employees achieve growth and development. Provide workshops in house or reimburse employees for classes taken that can boost productivity in the workplace.

When a company is willing to provide workshops, it tells me that it's a business values education. It's also a good way of showing your workers that you trust them. You trust that after the workshop, they'll give back to the company and put all that education to good use.

1 of 1 people found this helpful