Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 13, 2017 6:35 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Salutations!

gcarter85 Newbie

My name is George. I am new to this forum, as well as forums in general. I am hoping to offer and receive good, quality information to assist and advise others in the business community. My background is in corporate finance (investment banking), real estate, and management consulting. Hello to all and looking forward to seeing you around the forum. ☺

• Re: Salutations!
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi George, welcome to our community!  We've got a great community here that we hope you will find very helpful.  From expert articles, to discussion boards, to questions from other members, there are always exciting things to read and participate in.

We have a wide variety of various experts in our articles section that provide valuable advice & tips that we think you will find helpful for your business.  Also, feel free to take a look around the discussion boards. You can ask any questions you may have, as well as share your experiences with others who have questions. Please keep in mind our Community Guidelines when posting.

I look forward to hearing more from you in the forums!

Cheers,

-Rebecca