Make a few changes to your policy to facilitate a balanced environment that will allow for a stronger professional relationship.
· Implement a four day work week. This gives small business owners the opportunity to cut costs and boost employee contributions.
· Go with a free time off policy. Cut your turn-over rate by allowing employees to take time off rather than offering sick days or vacation days.
· Offer twenty percent time. Motivate employees by allowing them to work on projects that will benefit the company. This way they can express themselves and feel valued.
· Update your maternity leave policy. This would include both new moms and new dads. For employees who have children in daycare, consider reimbursement plan.
· Create a wellness program. Keep your workforce healthy and productive.
· Share corporate discounts. Make networking with your local business community profitable to your employees.
· Invest in your employees’ education. Contribute to company growth by bringing new skill sets to your company.
· Foster social responsibilities. Be flexible with employees who volunteer. Serving those in need can boost morale.
· Focus on programs that work. Choose to continue with plans that employees respond to, results matter.
· Constant contact. Stay in touch with employees via emails, calls or meetings.
Do you have a unique plan that enhances your work force productivity? ~Moderator Mel
We’re getting a new address, a new name, and a new look - and a whole lot more.Learn more Learn more
We’re getting a new address, a new name, and a new look - and a whole lot more.Learn more
There are no recent discussions
Ways to Make Your Search More Accurate
Most of the time, you just want to find content that has a particular phrase. Here are the easiest ways to find the content you want.