Make a few changes to your policy to facilitate a balanced environment that will allow for a stronger professional relationship.
· Implement a four day work week. This gives small business owners the opportunity to cut costs and boost employee contributions.
· Go with a free time off policy. Cut your turn-over rate by allowing employees to take time off rather than offering sick days or vacation days.
· Offer twenty percent time. Motivate employees by allowing them to work on projects that will benefit the company. This way they can express themselves and feel valued.
· Update your maternity leave policy. This would include both new moms and new dads. For employees who have children in daycare, consider reimbursement plan.
· Create a wellness program. Keep your workforce healthy and productive.
· Share corporate discounts. Make networking with your local business community profitable to your employees.
· Invest in your employees’ education. Contribute to company growth by bringing new skill sets to your company.
· Foster social responsibilities. Be flexible with employees who volunteer. Serving those in need can boost morale.
· Focus on programs that work. Choose to continue with plans that employees respond to, results matter.
· Constant contact. Stay in touch with employees via emails, calls or meetings.
Do you have a unique plan that enhances your work force productivity? ~Moderator Mel
Join our small community for expert insights, insider tips, and the industry knowledge you need to see your small business grow.Get Started Become A Member
Now that you’re a member of the community, spice up your profile by adding photos, a custom avatar, information about your small busines, and much more.View Profile
There are no recent discussions
Ways to Make Your Search More Accurate
Most of the time, you just want to find content that has a particular phrase. Here are the easiest ways to find the content you want.