This discussion is locked
Post a new topic
6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2009 5:16 PM by phanio RSS

Need $100,000 - Franchise Start-Up

pizzaman Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
We are seeking a $100k LOAN or EQUITY PARTNER, secured by shares in our franchise company or Vacant Land appraised for $450,000 in January 2007. We have been operating since April 2007. We need a credit line or other loan to increase our marketing efforts and secure a larger share of the local pizza and Mexican Food market. Our store is across from Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. The traffic count is exceptionally high. We are located next to an Albertson's Supermarket and Dollar Store. Our repeat customer count is about 200+ per week and new customer count is about 50 per week. We track all customers who enter the store - customer count totals about 250+ per week. We need to double that number.
  • Re: Need $100,000 - Franchise Start-Up
    carson Newbie
    Good day can you convince me in making investment in your company,also do you have required documents to be viewed by a private investor,do send me an email so we have good discussion.send mail to doncarson7@gmail.com
    CorpCons08 Master
    If you would like to prevent investors from taking equity in your business venture, I may be able to help by getting you a franchise loan. If you have not found a solution already, please feel free to reach out to me at d.skolnick@skolnick-associates.com and we can discuss your project further.

Warmest regards,

CC08
    LoansMBC Newbie
    Good afternoon,

My name is Paul Warshawsky and I am a broker with Manhattan Business
    Consultants. We arrange business lines of credit for corporations of
    all sizes. I have the ability to arrange a line of credit for your
    business up to $500k unsecured, without financials and red tape. I am
    sure that I can assist you with everything that you are looking for in
    regards to the funds you would like to acquire. Please feel free to
    contact me at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you.

Paul Warshawsky
    pwarshawsky@gmail.com
    239-645-5266
    brinat0318 Newbie
    Pizzaman,

Have you considered a business line of credit? I can assist you with acquiring a line of credit if you have a FICO score of 700+. We can usually close within 1 - 3 weeks and fund amounts ranging from $25k - $1M.

If your credit is below 700+, we can assist with restoring it to good standing as well.

If you are interested, reply to this post and I will provide you with discuss further details and requirements outside of this forum.
    money4u Newbie
    What is your cash reserve? Email me at dbergeron@mortgagems.net. I may be able to help you get the money you need.

Thanks Dawn
    phanio Master
    Lots of options for you - with or without collateral. Visit businessmoneytoday.com - we provide informaiton and resources regarding all the options open to you. No cost to use our site - just information and resources.

Business Money Today

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 100 points
  • Helpful Answers - 100 points