Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 6, 2017 11:09 AM by SBC Team

Opening business bank account as non-US alien

marcuslim Newbie

Hello, I have set up a US based LLC and I will be travelling to the USA soon. If I go to the bank in person, what documentation do I need to open a business bank account for my LLC? I have my certified LLC documents as well as my passport and identification. I also have my Employer Identification Number (EIN) for the LLC. Is there any other documentation required? Note that because I am non-US, I do not have a SSN. Thank you.

• Re: Opening business bank account as non-US alien
          SBC Team Guide

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the Small Business Community does not have access to product service offerings. I am pleased to provide the contact information below, so that you may get in touch with the correct department.

For general consumer customer service inquiries, we recommend you contact our Twitter chat team which can be found here: http://www.twitter.com/bofa_help. They can provide an answer to your question from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern EST, Monday through Friday. If you don't have a Twitter account, or would prefer phone assistance, you can call us at 888.BUSINESS (888.287.4637), Mon.–Fri. 7 a.m.–10 p.m. ET, Sat. 7 a.m.–7 p.m. ET.

Thank you,

The SBC Team