Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 17, 2017 8:33 AM by Moderator BethM

Inbound Linked Out From LinkedIn

ibrocket Newbie

My name is Bryan. I'm the owner of a local lead consulting firm( www.InboundLeadRocket.com) based in Newark, OH. 

It's nice to be a part of the forum here. After building more that 1500+ connections on LinkedIn it's time to move on and build new connections, contribute to discussion and post articles of interest.

My primary business interest are keeping my current clients happy and working to fill my funnel with new ones. 2017 was turning point for the business with the adoption of an charter, revisioned USP,  reevaluated and updated value proposition and revisited business plan that just might attract the type of funding we're seeking.

I look forward to sharing some of the insights I've gained from successes but greater, failures.

• Re: Inbound Linked Out From LinkedIn
          Moderator BethM Navigator

Hi ibrocket,

Welcome to the community!

It's great to learn from others by what worked for them, but it's just as great to learn what didn't work as well. By sharing and comparing both successes and failures, small businesses can gain ideas on what to trial that they think will be most beneficial to their specific business. For those reading along, it's also important to note, that not everyone has the same outcome. What works for one business, might not work for another, and vice versa.

When you get a moment, please review our Community Guidelines.

We look forward to learning more about you and your business,

BethM