Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2017 6:36 PM by mbrown1804

Staffing Contracts

mbrown1804 Newbie

I have a full service staffing agency and have tried different sales techniques but I am not being found by employer's. I don't know what I am doing wrong. What does it take to be found by corporations looking for temporary employees? I have yet to get a contract.

• Re: Staffing Contracts
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi mbrown, welcome to our forum!  Can you let us know what type of temporary staffing agency you run?  Is your emphasis on office workers, medical, laborers, or all of the above?   By letting us know a few more details we'll be able to point you in the right direction easier.

Also, I highly suggest attending trade shows (or even job-fairs) in your area. The more relationships you form will provide you more opportunities to use your business strategies to show them why the companies should use your staffing.

We look forward to hearing more from you about your business.  Feel free to ask any questions that you may have, and browse our expert articles and discussion areas for additional tips and advice you may find helpful.

Cheers,

-Rebecca

• Re: Staffing Contracts
            mbrown1804 Newbie

Rebecca, we staff Administrative/Support Services, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Warehouse Workers and Accounting Positions.