Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 30, 2017 6:28 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Good Morning

dinaschlosser Newbie

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dina Schlosser and I am the proud new owner of West Valley Mobile Notary LLC. I am located in the sunny state of Arizona and currently serve the Maricopa County Area. My services include Notarizations, Loan Signings, Exam Proctoring, Witnessing, Occupancy and Zoning Verifications and Photo Inspections. West Valley Mobile Notary LLC is open for business 7 days per week. I provide a mobile service which means you can chose the location and I will meet you there. Fast, convenient, professional service at your doorstep. Please visit my website for more information. www.westvalleymobilenotary.com

Have a wonderful day and thank you for allowing me to introduce myself.

Dina M Schlosser    

AZ Commissioned Public Notary

NNA Certified Loan Signing Agent

ICC Certified Permit Technician

Bonded, Insured and Background Screened

• Re: Good Morning
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi Dina!  Welcome to the community! It sounds like you are providing a great service, and I especially like the part about mobile service.  You certainly understand that In today's fast-paced world, you must be willing to make your business available for everyone at their convenience.

I invite you to feel free to browse our community.  We have a wide variety of various experts in our articles section that provide valuable advice & tips.  I hope you will find some of these articles helpful for your business.

Also, feel free to take a look around the discussion boards. You can ask any questions you may have, as well as share your experiences with others who have questions. Please keep in mind our Community Guidelines when posting.

I look forward to hearing more from you in the forums!

Cheers!

-Rebecca.