Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 14, 2017 6:18 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Start new janitorial business

jtmoney$10 Newbie

Hi, my name is Jarvis Tunstall. Im 39 years old .Im from Mobile Al. Im starting a brand new small family janitorial business. Im looking to service commercial and residential business. I specialize in waxing and stripping floors, pulling trash, dusting furniture, cleaning restrooms, and window cleaning. My goal is to do the best job to satisfy my customer. Im interested in how to get major leads on getting the business.

• Re: Start new janitorial business
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Welcome to our community, jtmoney$10!  We are glad to have you here! 

You will also find some great advice on lead generation from our experts in the articles section.  For example, this one on trade shows.  Trade shows can be a great way to promote your business to your community, and connect to prospects:  How to Make the Most of Trade Shows.

Our discussion area is also a great place to start discussions, as well as jump in to existing discussions with any advice you may have.  This is a great place to ask any questions you may have as well.

We look forward to hearing more about you and your business, as well as your contributions to our community!

Cheers,

-Rebecca