Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2008 9:03 AM by creatavations

Selling the business

creatavations Newbie

I need some advice on where to look to find someone to sell my company's services for me. I manage a lot of day to day task including trying to sell the services that we offer to businesses but I come to realize where my expertise stand and figured out that it would be better to find someone to sell the services and offer them a valuable contract deal such as 15% of every contract they get. Most of our contracts are monthly therefore their 15% will be monthly as well. They will receive this 15% for the life of each of their contract deal and will also be offered a Senior Vice President of Global Sales. What I'm looking for is someone to grow with my company that is trustworthy, reliable, self-motivated, and that will go above and beyond the call of duty.
        • Re: Selling the business
          LUCKIEST Guide

Welcome to this web site. You are looking for a Sales person. Right??
          Have you prepared a job description?? Where are you looking for applicants??
          Will the applicant work out of your office?? or??

How many employees do you have NOW??

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE and has a Virtual Learning Center

at " http://www.score.org/ " with 26 FREE online courses.
          Everybody is looking for is someone to grow with my company that is trustworthy,
          reliable, self-motivated, and that will go above and beyond the call of duty.
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Selling the business
              creatavations Newbie
              Basically Im looking for a sales person for right now. I have three job descriptions written up as well as two contracts. The applicant must be in the Atlanta, GA area and as of the moment they would not be working out of the office. This job require them to go out to several clients we researched that may require the services we are providing so there no requirement for them to look for other clients but if they do they are considered going above and beyond the call of duty and will be rewarded greatly for the effort. I currently have two business partner, two part-time employees and 6 on call contractors. I have heard of score before but have not really delve much into it but I will check it out per your reference to see what valuable information I may find there.