Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 25, 2016 3:25 PM by moderator_lisa

how me can add second account bussiness on my banking

leeking205 Newbie

please help me in this case

i have a account frist but not enought for my bussines

My account is  bussines fundamentals

Can me add account second with my information ???

• Re: how me can add second account bussiness on my banking
          Moderator Nancy Adventurer

Hi leeking205,

Welcome to our community!  We'd love to hear more about your business. 

There are many resources and community members that may be able to assist you and direct you in your endeavors.

Welcome!  We look forward to your posts!

~Nancy

leeking205 Newbie

hi nancy

my bussines have tranfer larger

i have ~ 1000-2000 deposit per day / my client

and very hard if i use one account bussiness in work deposit and tranfer money

i want have 4-10 account in my bussiness

i have go to my bank office but  them say with me . If add new account on my banking , i need have people sign in with this account . But i not understand . Why me need people other in my banking when me own this account and my company is solo proprietorship

how me can do add second bussniess ???

Can you guid me in this work???

leeking205 Newbie

hi cath

i very fun when take you reply but my bussiness needn't accountant . i want have account for me, because i look tutorial for bussiness fundamentals can add account and acept with 4 account bussiness checking and 3 account bussiness saving . i want add maximum account and i want account access with me.

i wan't someone access with this account because my bussiness need account for tranfer and three account deposit. Because this will good for my bussine , i deposit from 3 company other

Need me do in this case ????

moderator_lisa Pioneer

Hi leeking205. It sounds to me as though you are at the point where a combination of attorney and accountant could guide you and answer these types of logistical questions. Here in this forum we have experts who own their own businesses in a variety of fields, and most are very willing to share their expertise, experience, and advice. However, we are not bankers or account services agents. Any changes to your accounts and status would have to be managed in the banking offices.

Are we understanding correctly that you have been to the bank, where the account services people suggested that in order to open multiple accounts you would need to have other people as signers on those accounts? A lawyer and/or an accountant - or perhaps an attorney who specializes in corporate tax laws - would be able to provide the answers you seek as to why this requirement might exist, as well as any applicable tax laws and local regulations that relate to your business.  I hope this information is helpful.

--Lisa