Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 5, 2016 6:22 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Local Bakery/Coffee Shop

marinkanagy Newbie

Hello, my name is Marina and I'm the owner of MG Coffee Brews & Bites, a small Bakery/Coffee Shop in DeBary, FL. We opened our doors in September and already have a lot of local customers who love our fresh baked cakes, pastries and sweets and our coffee selection. I joined this community to learn more about small businesses and the opportunities I might not think of when it comes to advertising, growing and such.

• Re: Local Bakery/Coffee Shop
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi marinkanagy, welcome to our community!  We're glad that you decided to join us, and we think you'll find some very valuable information here.  We've got a very active discussion area that you might want to browse thru to see what others are doing and the questions that they have.  Feel free to ask your own questions as well and jump in with any advice that you'd like to add.

We also have an entire section devoted to Sales & Marketing that I think you will find helpful.  Our small business experts have a wide variety of guides and articles that you might like. Our experts have also put together a great guide that should help spark some marketing ideas for you - Guide: Successfully Marketing Your Growing Business.

I look forward to hearing more about your business and seeing you involved in our discussions.  Please feel free to ask any questions you have, as you will find our community members very helpful!

Cheers,

-Rebecca