Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2017 5:38 PM by trenkszopa

magic glove manufacturer

glover Newbie

Hi, we are a magic glove manufacturer and currently mainly supply to Walmart and TARGET. We have some business expansion ideas, and need advice on how to find partners with business background.

• Re: magic glove manufacturer
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi glover!  Welcome to our community!

Congratulations on getting your new product into such major retailers.  That's a great start for any business.

Can you let us know a little bit more about you and your product?  Do you also do online sales?  What types of other marketing ideas have you already tried?  Our community will be able to help you more if we know a bit more about your product and current plans.

Meanwhile, I encourage you to look through our great expert articles, as well as our discussion areas.  Feel free to jump in with advice, or ask questions of your own.

Cheers,

-Rebecca

glover Newbie

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for reply.

We have been making magic gloves for many years, and we really make a lot (more than 100 containers this year). Magic glvoes, touch gloves and other knitted gloves with single color, multi-color and offset printing are our main products. We sell gloves to Walmart and TARGET through their vendor, but we still want to sell directly in the market. Any comments on where and how to start?

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi again, Glover!  Are you interested in direct sales via an online website presence, or do you want to reach more markets?  

If you haven't already created a website for your business, I'd strongly recommend that as a great way to start. If you're looking to reach more markets, you might consider attending a trade show.   We've got a great article about the value of trade shows that you might find helpful: How to Make the Most of Trade Shows

Please feel free to let us know what type of direct marketing techniques you've already tried, and our great community will be glad to assist further.

Cheers,

-Rebecca

trenkszopa Wayfarer

Thanks Rebecca,

I'll some problem, I solved my problem

+1