Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 14, 2016 6:22 PM by Moderator Rebecca

New and looking for help...

yosef2017 Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm Yosef.

I'm involved with a company that offers businesses telecommunication solutions, including great cellphone service across the United States.

"We are a business telecommunications solution provider with service across the United States. Mobilize your business with our cloud-based app and wireless service. Unlimited talk, text, and data for just $25 a month. We are helping businesses across the country mobilize and save big." (Teltik Communications)

I'm new to the Bank of America Small Business Community, and still learning what it has to offer.

If anybody has any specific ideas on how to reach businesses around the country to promote our service, it would be greatly appreciated. Examples would be business networks, or platforms such as this where fellow business owners and entrepreneurs communicate.

Thanks in advance!

Yosef

• Re: New and looking for help...
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi yosef2017!  Welcome to our community! 

We're glad that you have joined us, and would love to hear more about your business!

We've got a great guide that I think you might find some helpful tips in.  Please give it a read, and let us know what you think: Guide: Successfully Marketing Your Growing Business

Also feel free to browse through our current discussions and questions from other members and jump into the conversation where you think you can lend some advice or expertise. You can also start a discussion yourself where you should get some great member input. 

We also think you'll enjoy reading our informative articles and will find some helpful tips for your own business as well.

We look forward to hearing more from you soon!

Cheers,

-Rebecca