Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2016 8:33 PM by b2bpro

Sales Letter Templates

LUCKIEST Guide

Sales letter templates really help you become more productive.

So do I recommend that you buy and use sales letter templates??

Absolutely…if you understand the limits of templates as well as the possibilities.

Writing a sales letter (or website, landing page, or email sequence)

requires more than following a structure.

For instance, a good headline template might be, “How To Do X Without Getting Stuck In Y.”

Good Luck

• Re: Sales Letter Templates
          moderator_lee Tracker

Hi, LUCKIEST.

This is a topic we don't hear about often. What parts of such a template do you consider absolute musts? Any pros or cons to parts that could be considered optional?

-Lee

LUCKIEST Guide

I agree with you, Moderator Lee.

It is new and interesting.

We are seeing more and more automation.

You can now find products that promise to write your sales letter automatically, if you just fill in the blanks. (Almost like Ad Libs).  Just answer a few questions, click “Enter!” and there it is, nicely formatted…your sales letter.

You’ll also find tons of sales letter templates, programs and step systems. You’ll find 6-step, 7-step, 10-step and 12-step systems.

Lets find out what other members consider "absolute musts"

LUCKIEST

b2bpro Newbie

Hi, LUCKIEST

I totally agree. Sales letters should be engaging and grab the readers attention immediately with a great headline. Small business owners should keep in mind that the reader has one question...... "What's in it for me"? And let us not forget the icing on the cake, all great sales letters must have a "call to action".