Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2016 7:01 PM by beth@ready2inc

Business

nylig Newbie

Hi,

I am now currently in a small business of shoes. And I'm planning to expand it here in Philippines. I hope someone can help me by giving me an advice of how to expand my business. I will really appreciate it.

Cris

• Re: Business
          LUCKIEST Guide

Welcome to the Community.

I have never been to the Philippines BUT have opened a few small businesses myself

and have helped many other succeed in their small businesses.

My best advice is to start with a Business Plan. The Business Plan

is like a road map to success.

You will get many good answers from the community.

Best of luck and stay in touch.

LUCKIEST

Moderator Cath Guide

Welcome to our community, Cris!  I would expect that you will get some interesting, and hopefully helpful, comments in response to your post.

In the meantime, would you go to: Introduce Yourself and let us know a bit more about your business and yourself?  Do your plans to expand include more locations, more shoes in the same location, or different products that would go with shoes (purses, belts, etc.)?  This will help us help you.

Cath

beth@ready2inc Wayfarer

Hi Cris,

As Cath mentioned we would need more information.  Are you planning to import and/or export your shoes to or from the US?  If so you may want to check out Importing and Exporting | USAGov to find out about licenses and permits you will need from the Federal Government.

Please give us more information so someone in the community will be able to help.

Beth

nylig Newbie

Hello,

This is Cris from Philippines and I am 22 years of age. Currently I am working in BPO industry as a callcenter agent at the same time handling my business. It started in social media, I posted some photos of shoes and my friends liked it. They buy and order me a shoes and bags. Since I don't have yet a capital for the business so I ask them the payment first before I will gave them the items. And it worked, I saved money from my profit and buy shoes and bags in wholesale price. And now I already have an onhand shoes and bags. And now i am planning to expand my market by setting up a stall or a space for my shoes cause as of now i don't have yet  space. My products are still in the house and I delivered it personally to my costumers. Unlike if I have a stall or space, aside from delivering my product to my old costumers  I also have a new walk in costumers which everyday there is new faces in the market. And now I'd like to ask an advice or tips on where to get or have a money for me to rent a space since my money is not enough to get a space. I really want to have a stall to gain more sales. I'm planning to have a loan but the loan businesses reject my application cause they said i'm still too young and maybe I can't pay the loan. So sad but I'm still not loosing my hope. That's why I'm here to ask an advice what I need to do?

Cris

LUCKIEST Guide

Keep the info coming. We are  learning more about you and your business.

On a weekly basis how much time do you spend at the call center??

and how much time do you spend on your business??

Is your shoes and handbag part time (like on weekends).

Do you see your business growing in the next year so that you can

stop working at the call center??

How much funds (loan) do you need?? For how long??

And how will you repay the funds??

Again LUCKIEST

nylig Newbie

Keep the info coming. We are  learning more about you and your business.

On a weekly basis how much time do you spend at the call center??

--I spent 8 hours in a callcenter from 9:30pm-6:30am,

and how much time do you spend on your business??

---I spend a lot of  time for my businesss since my work is on graveyard shift..

Is your shoes and handbag part time (like on weekends).

--- my shoes and bags is not just  a part time, cause before I applied in callcenter that business is my source of income. I do it everyday.

Do you see your business growing in the next year so that you can

stop working at the call center??

--- Yes I will sacrifice my work and focus on my business, and I know that it will grow next year.

How much funds (loan) do you need?? For how long??

Funds i need to expand my business, it's 300,000php is enough for me to start expanding my business and have more supply of shoes.

And how will you repay the funds??

It depends on the contract. I can pay weekly or biweekly or monthly. I want to pay it as early as I can, so that I can focus on how much is my profit and savings without thinking that I have a loan to pay.

Cris