Anyone can be an effective manager!
· Be confident. Set an example for your team and don’t waiver while working to achieve your goals.
· Be someone who can compromise and change plans with ease.
· Be analytical and logical.
· Be a people person. Networking with your team will make you more relatable.
· Be a true leader. Effective managers should gain the attention of their team upon entering the workplace.
· Be consistent and dependable.
· Be honest and to the point.
In conclusion, a managing career is one that will allow you to serve your company while supporting your team. ~Moderator Mel
Running a small business is no small feat. That's why we've created a small business forum for expert insight, insider tips and the industry knowledge you need to see your small business grow.
Join our small community for expert insights, insider tips, and the industry knowledge you need to see your small business grow.Get Started Become A Member
Running a small business is no easy feat. That's why we've created a forum for small business ideas, insider tips and the industry knowledge you need to help your small business grow.
Now that you’re a member of the community, spice up your profile by adding photos, a custom avatar, information about your small busines, and much more.View Profile
There are no recent discussions
Ways to Make Your Search More Accurate
Most of the time, you just want to find content that has a particular phrase. Here are the easiest ways to find the content you want.