Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 6, 2016 6:57 PM by moderator_lee

Due for a Pivot

LUCKIEST Guide

A Pivot: a change that builds on what you’ve done, even if you move in a radically different direction.

For example you might pivot to focus on a new market or draw on a new set of skills.

Businesses do pivot, at every stage of existence, for a variety of reasons:

... burning out on your current business and feeling ready for something new;

... realizing that your business model requires you to delegate the things you enjoyed doing;
      ... observing a market shift and not being able or willing to serve the new version.

Have you or your business been in a Pivot??

• Re: Due for a Pivot
          moderator_lee Tracker

Another good topic, LUCKIEST.

I myself made a big switch from selling original artwork to marketing products with the images and licensing them once I had a portfolio of several hundred paintings as high-resolution scans. It's been a fun and interesting endeavor that provides a lot of opportunities for flexibility and expanding that sticking exclusively to originals simply can't.

Such a pivot as you say is definitely worth considering if you find yourself stagnating business-wise, as well.

Interested to see what others have to share.

-Lee