Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 10, 2016 8:27 AM by moderator_mel

Skincare store

goldenmoonx Newbie

good evening all,I and a friend have an idea for an organic skincare store that will sell things for face,body and bath,we have been in the industry a long time but feel the need for this in a crazy gmo and additive country that we would like to offer no preservatives and all organic . We would also like to offer custom  on the spot as well.

any advise would be appreciated if where we move forward from here

• Re: Skincare store
          moderator_mel Tracker

Hi, goldenmoonx and welcome to the community!

Please be sure to visit the Community Guidelines area. Opening an organic skincare store is a great idea and it’s ambitious. There is a growing demand for all natural soaps and skincare products. The internet provides a vast library of articles and recipe databases. I would suggest networking with others in the same field to see what has and hasn’t worked for them. Also, you should contact your city’s licensing department for information on their business regulations. Ask about things like, choosing a business entity, property and liability insurance, taxation and how to obtain patents. Moving forward, consider including marketing and brand presence in your business plan. Do you have a name for your business yet? How will you package your products? Will you work from home, are you planning to rent a store front or set up shop online? I’m looking forward to your response! ~Moderator Mel