please excuse the typos. I was rushing and just want to get the post out there.
Here are a few things to consider while you’re brainstorming about how to start your own nursing staff agency:
- Become familiar with your competitors.
- Utilize online resources and local directories when researching other agencies.
- If you’re aiming to be a corporation, apply to the division of corporations. You may also need to apply for a business license.
- Determine whether or not you should register your agency.
- Secure ample financing.
- Recruit and interview staff members.
- Create or outsource a payroll system.
- Acquire general liability and workers comp.
- Develop a marketing strategy using websites, social media and promotional items.
- Enact a background check and drug screen policy.
I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with, good luck! ~Moderator Mel
hi i am interested in starting a medical staffing agency and wold like to follow how it is going for you
Hello I am interested in starting a Nurse staffing agency. I was planning to start be getting hospital contracts, but from what I have been reading it may even be difficult to land a contract with local nursing homes. Does any one have an experience with contracting with hospitals or nursing homes. I haven't started the company yet Im just trying to get home feed back before jumping in. Any advise is appreciated.