Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 2, 2016 8:14 AM by Moderator Nancy

How to best launch an online store in a competitive market?

lecari Newbie

Hello Everyone,

i have just launched my first online store ( proposing t-shirts and other casual apparel for men, women and kids, inspired to and by Italy and the Italian colors. I must say that this is not my main profession, but I would like to focus on creating a sustainable business on the side..

I have created the shop using a stable platform (shopify) and leveraging a professional drop shipment service (Printful) for the production and delivery of the items. All the clothing is personalized using original and proprietary design.

i would like to receive professional, unbiased opinion on the store, the products and, in general, on what may be an effective (and not too financially intensive) way to drive sales.

thank you,

• Re: How to best launch an online store in a competitive market?
          Moderator Nancy Adventurer

Hi lecari, welcome to our community!  We're glad that you have joined us, and would love to hear more about your business!

Feel free to browse through our current discussions and questions from other members and jump into the conversation where you think you can lend some advice or expertise. We think you'll enjoy reading our informative articles and will find some helpful tips for your own business as well.

We look forward to hearing more about you and your business, lecari!