Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 6:10 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Does your company have a Loyalty Program in place?

moderator_mel Tracker

How do you reward your customers for their loyalty? Many businesses offer a Loyalty Card that looks similar to a credit card or a “keyring” card for easy access. Customers that present their cards are then rewarded with a discount or points that can be used in future purchases. Another alternative is a “punch card”. The idea is that after so many purchases, the customer can trade a completed card for a reward. Reward programs foster lasting relationships with your clients. I’d love to know what you think. ~Moderator Mel

• Re: Does your company have a Loyalty Program in place?
          lay enterprises Newbie

I would like to offer that to my grocery store customers.

moderator_mel Tracker

Hi lay enterprises,

I did a bit of “online digging” and found a few more loyalty program models. I’m hoping one of these might inspire you to create a fantastic reward system of your own.

• Try registering with a cell phone app to offer digital deals, coupons & points.
              • Build a web page with interactive content.
              • Create a savings club card that offers discounts to members.
              • Have customers sign up to receive email offers.
              • Use social media to your advantage by reaching out to your shoppers.
              • Develop an equitable cash back program.
              • Send out circulars to invite customers to special events and sales.

I’d love to see what you come up with and good luck! ~Moderator Mel

automatedlife Adventurer

Hi lay,

For your grocery store, there are so many ways to create loyalty.  Social media may be a great option with daily posting.  Besides special events your store may be having, the great thing about your business is that you have sooooo many specific itmes to post about. 

Simply post about any sales you have coming up!  Once customers visit, issue a card where they get a punch for so many $$ spent that visit.

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi lay enterprises!  You didn't mention how big your grocery is, but I think that automatedlife has a great idea for you if you are a independent grocery - punch cards!  You can have loyalty cards printed fairly inexpensively at any print shop and invest in a custom stamp or paper punch design (perhaps with your store logo).  You can set up the program however you want either based on store visits or dollars spent.  Once a punch card is full you might think of redeeming if for X dollars off next purchase. 

Please be sure to let us know what you decide.  Building loyalty doesn't have to be expensive - just creative!

Cheers

-Rebecca