Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2016 6:15 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Business Startup

dje689 Newbie

Hello Everyone:

I am starting an independent billing company that services Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers. Before you ask, no I do not have a business plan yet, but can provide projected numbers and a business plan. How do I find someone that will invest $50,000 and let it be repaid over 5 years with a very real possibility of early pay off without penalty?

I have over 25 years in the medical community and have spent a lot of time researching which avenue to be able to help these facilities increase their revenue.

Thank you in advance,

Deborah Hall

• Re: Business Startup
          LUCKIEST Guide

Hi Deborah and welcome to the Community.

Do you watch Shark Tank?? We need to know more about you,

and as you said projected numbers and the business plan.

If you went to a bank for a loan, they would ask for security against the loan.

• Re: Business Startup
            Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi Deborah!  As you know, one of the first things that you will need is a business plan. You'll want a business plan to show how you intend to protect and grow any investment that someone else may make on your behalf.  If you're not sure how to start on a business plan, we've got a great guide that you will find helpful: Guide: How to develop a business plan

I'd also recommend getting in touch with someone at the Small Business Association ( or S.C.O.R.E. (  Both of these organizations have a lot of great info about grants and loans that you may not know about.

Feel free to browse the articles and discussions on this site, as you will surely find some additional great advice and experiences.  Be sure to ask questions if you have them.  Our members will be glad to assist you where they can!