Welcome to the Community. I am a great believer in Business Plans and YES
I would be happy check out your Plan.
Good luck, LUCKIEST
You’ve come to the right place! This is a community brimming with intelligent and helpful business men and women. I’d like to share the following basic business plan information I found:
- Decide if your business will be a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation.
- Determine the type of structured management that would best accommodate your company.
- Make a list of goals and objectives.
- Itemize and showcase your product/s.
- Identify your target market.
- Create a realistic pricing schedule.
- Discuss your competitors. Ask yourself how you plan to stay motivated and ethical to get ahead.
Talk about your background and achievements; really sell yourself. When it comes to financing, do you have any assets or collateral? What kind of budget do you need to adequately market your product/s? Project confidence and a can do attitude. Commit to a success timeline, keeping in mind that the business market can change on a daily basis. Good luck with your plan! I’d love to hear about the feedback you received. ~Moderator Mel
Hello there Community,
I have a Business Plan in which I am planning to release to a few potential investors. And I just wanted to run some things by anyone in the community who could give a little insight on bettering my presentation, as I know how pivotal business plans are..
So I would like to see if anyone wanted to check it out and give feedback.