Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 19, 2016 6:18 PM by moderator_lisa

Email marketing

marrio4307 Newbie

Hi All,  I recently started an email campaign for my business to business LED lighting products. I bought a customer list that started me off with about 10,000 names and I added about 1000 names that I had since I started the business in 2010.

my daughter cut and pasted the first email and she had some experience with constant contact and we started with that.

Actually the first two emails  got very few responses but the responses I got equaled orders one from a medium size chain in Canada and another from a customer I haven't done business with for about four years and so he got back on board .

She is could not continue doing this for me so I hired another young man freelance but I'm overall not happy with what I'm getting.

Can anybody recommend a B to B company or service that can help me create a weekly email campaign?

Murray

• Re: Email marketing
          moderator_lisa Pioneer

Hi Murray - Welcome to the community. Thanks in advance for putting some info in your profile. We have a wide demographic of community members, and I'm sure someone will have some advice and recommendations for you. In the meantime, feel free to explore and see what other topics have been posted on this subject by entering search terms in the box to the right. You can also help our members get to know you better by posting a bit about yourself and your business in our Introduce Yourself forum. Last but not least, here's a link to a great article written by one of our experts that may provide interesting insights: Email Marketing Best Practices.

--Lisa