Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2016 8:27 AM by Moderator Cath

Balancing your life

Moderator Cath Guide

I am curious how you determine how to manage your life so that you have time for your family and time for activities outside your business.  We are all so focused on our businesses, how do you know when to put the brakes on and walk away for a while?

Cath

• Re: Balancing your life
          sasaw Wayfarer

That's a HUGE issue with me! I'm beginning to schedule blocks of time 4 to 5 days a week that will allow for some focused time to build my business. I started by scheduling the small things first seeing how I can make my unpredictable daily schedule make sense for me. This is an experiment in progress...Hopefully a clear schedule will appear soon!

• Re: Balancing your life
              Moderator Cath Guide

Be sure to keep us updated in how this is working for you, sasaw.  It is so easy to let our business life overshadow the rest of our life and our friends and families AND us all suffer for it.

I have found that list-making helps me.  I can't speak for others but I'd love to hear from more of our community members, telling us how they manage to keep a balance.

Cath