Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2016 9:20 PM by manojpatil

I have Innovation for Core Banking System (?) How to get the right client?

manojpatil Adventurer

Dear All,

I have a system - that can calculate Interest calculation on more than 6 million accounts on my local developer laptop (on normal hardware with less than 1 second ) I think currently the Core Banking SYstems take something like 1 to 4 hours for these calculations on a huge hardware. I do have few more innovative proposals for core banking system that can convert the cbs into one of the most advanced cbs like running your CBS at the new client within one month!!! , How to manage to sell these innovations ? - I don't want to sell it to many clients - I want to sell these to one client. then implement my other innovative strategic ideas one by one such that I can implement my other proposals for transforming the CBS resulting in a better CBS.

I tried contacting some one at FIS, D + H, JHA  through linked in using in mail- no response.

We believe that It's a strategic, disruptive innovation that can really help the CBS vendor to get major market share.

• Re: I have Innovation for Core Banking System (?) How to get the right client?
          Moderator BethM Navigator

Hello manojpatil,

Welcome to the community! It sounds like you have an interesting product. We have a great group of individuals providing advise and support to each other.

When you get a moment, please visit Introduce Yourself and tell us more about yourself and your small business.  We do ask that you keep the Community Guidelines in mind when posting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

BethM

• Re: I have Innovation for Core Banking System (?) How to get the right client?
            Scott Navigator

Direct mail could work. Use it to set up meetings with banks in your area then meet face to face to demonstrate the system. You could also do a screen capture video that demonstrates the system and direct them to your website to see it in action and request a meeting with you.

I don't know what your reasoning is for wanting to work with only one client when you could licence it to many clients based on how many branches they have or some similar deal.

Scott

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                manojpatil Adventurer

Dear Scott,

I have 3 different proposals that could convert the existing Core Banking System to very interesting core banking system. Now If I keep doing it Bank to bank basis sooner or later it will be copied. Instead I can be differentiator by selling it to one Core Banking Solution and making that CBS strong such that we can make that as a best core product. This will help the product to acquire the major share of CBS market. Also the strategy will be such that the client hesitation to replace core will be removed soon, Hence may be not from Monetary point of view but as a change propagator I may be able to introduce a phenomenal change as 80% of US CBS clients may undergo core change, Due to the huge duration for the project and the project cost Core is not getting replaced. We can remove this hesitation of the client soon.

Scoot thanks for your reply it helped to contemplate.