Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 22, 2016 6:38 PM by moderator_lisa

Wanted to introduce myself Michael Ladd

ladd1361 Scout

About Me

Hi. Michael Ladd here. I’ve been working on the internet now since 2006. I do much more than just affiliate marketing to generate income online, but it’s definitely a significant part of my overall income strategy.

I created a site because in my attempts to help small business and entrepreneurs to be successful, I was sorely disappointed with all the junk and wrong information out there.

My goal and passion is to help small businesses and entrepreneurs grow and help solve their problems, and create the best products and services to help them. I also welcome feedback, suggestions, and commentary to keep this to better serve.

I welcome all comments and feedback. Thanks for being here.

Sincerely –

Michael Ladd

• Re: Wanted to introduce myself Michael Ladd
          moderator_lisa Pioneer

Hi Michael. Welcome to the community. I feel certain your expertise will be helpful to our posters, and that some of our community members will also be able to share insights with you that may prove beneficial. I look forward to hearing more about the ways you can help people improve their internet presence!

I tried to visit your website, but the page wouldn't open and I received an error about headers already having been sent.

Take care,

Lisa