Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2016 6:13 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Hello, Aerostat ac, llc. here

billcarroll88 Adventurer

Is any one familiar with Brevard county, from within this site?

• Re: Hello, Aerostat ac, llc. here
          Moderator Berta Guide

Welcome to the community, Billcarroll88.

Please share a little more with us about your company. What is it that you do or what services do you offer? Is there something particular that you're wanting to know. We have a vast group of members here so someone may be able to help you. Or at least direct you towards the answer.

billcarroll88 Adventurer

Hello, this is Bill, owner of Aerostat Ac llc, I am here to discuss my new

business of air conditioning service. Looking for social events, to meet

commercial contractors, and other professionals in the trades.

Thank you sincerely

Bill Carroll

On Apr 21, 2016 6:15 PM, "Moderator Berta" <

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi Bill, My first suggestion would be to participate in and attend trade shows. You will find value in meeting other companies and people with similar business passions and expertise.  It's also a great place to learn and grow your network in your business.  A simple Google search can show you trade shows near you that would be beneficial for you to attend or even set up a booth at.

Trade shows offer excellent opportunities to meet other businesses (and prospects) face to face, which simply can not be replicated via e-mail, phone or social media.

You also may want to explore groups on LinkedIn, as well as community expos and even Facebook groups which would all open up additional avenues for you and your business.