Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2016 11:50 PM by M.I.S.B.O. Promotions

Lower Rates, Lower Prices, More Transactions, More Revenue Equals a Solution for Economics.

M.I.S.B.O. Promotions Scout

I have partnered with the number four payment services company in the United States to help companies, and businesses big or small to cut down on their payment processing prices so they can bring in more revenue, and with the help of the Federal Reserve not raising rates anymore should be enough to give businesses, companies, and corporations room to save the people more money by making things cheaper so they can afford to buy more. If people can buy more then you should see a increase in the amount of tax revenue coming into state an federal agencies. Payment processing rates alone in the United States have got completely out of control, and I am here to fix it, and help our economy grow with the help of the people. I am the competition they have never had before, and competition is what makes economics.

baewakos,

Chris Ferbert

M.I.S.B.O. Promotions

• Re: Lower Rates, Lower Prices, More Transactions, More Revenue Equals a Solution for Economics.
          Moderator Cath Guide

Hi Chris,

What you are endeavoring sounds quite interesting, but daunting!  Please keep us updated on your activities with these companies and businesses.  We will be interested to hear about this journey of yours.

Wishing you the best.

Cath

• Re: Lower Rates, Lower Prices, More Transactions, More Revenue Equals a Solution for Economics.

Well when you don't care about how much you make off the account it leaves a lot more room for businesses to profit...I already have a client that has saved money, and another one that is going to save money the first of next month. It is a slow process so far, but it will trend out and pick up like my other promotions usually do.

Moderator Cath Guide

Hi Chris,

I would never admit to being an expert at all.  But I firmly believe that IF a business delivers great customer service, then more money follows.  Reading feedback on businesses, the most negative feedback comes from poor customer service.  I always wonder if the transactions could have turned out differently if employees are properly trained  and a great deal of focus was placed on assisting the customer and offering the very best service possible.

If sounds like you are offering the customer service needed and enjoying the rewards of more returning business and more $$$.  Thanks for you comments, Chris.

Cath

Actually when it comes to reaping the benefits of it there really isn't none until the United States and Canada come around and start switching, because right now I have only one account that I make like two dollars off of, but the business is doing awesome with the savings. That is what I want to see, the commission means nothing to me. I am happy and content with what I have. If it takes my commission to get the prices low enough for the company or business to switch I will do it. I also believe it should be as easy as posting it online and people should do it. The Netspend prepaid visa card offer that gives you thirty dollars in total bonuses on A14USA is supposed to be a savings tool for people to use then decide if they want to keep the card and their Netspend account, because after they get their bonuses I don't really care if they close their account and throw the card away. It's not my job to make sure you keep using it. It is only my job to get you to try out the card. I think everyone should take the twenty seven dollar profit here in Wichita with only having a two dollar load fee at Check-N-Go, and spend all the money on the card at once toward a bill or something, then decide if they want to keep it. I only say to use it all at once because the card has a one dollar transaction fee if you use it as credit. You spend two dollars to load it, get your bonuses, spend it all at once with a dollar transaction when you run it as credit and you will end up with an easy one time twenty-seven dollar profit just for being a new customer and trying it. Not to mention the whole process doesn't take but a total of 15 minutes to complete, maybe longer if you are slower with a computer. I really hate the fact I have a hundred and fifty thousand plus votes, lots of signups, only like twenty people have completed it and saved money from it...I don't get it. Think it is because they all think I am trying to sell them something or they think there is a catch, but hey! read my reviews

baewakos,

Chris "Shakey" Ferbert

M.I.S.B.O. Promotions

A14USA

www.A14USA.us