Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2016 9:14 PM by orbital config

Have you used business card magnets for promotion?

3mag Newbie

I'm thinking about ordering magnetic business cards instead of regular ones,can somebody share the experience?

• Re: Have you used business card magnets for promotion?
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi 3mag, welcome to our community! For some businesses, such as appliance repair, a magnetic business card would make perfect sense.  It would be hard to lose, and convenient to attach to any appliance such as a stove or refrigerator. However, if might not be practical for other types of businesses.  A magnetic business card in a wallet or purse could erase information from a credit card mag stripe.  It also could cause drive issues if placed too close to a laptop or computer.

Please let us know a bit more about your business so that we can help a bit more with your question. Feel free to browse our articles and discussion forums and jump in where you can.  We look forward to hearing more about your business!

Cheers,

-Rebecca

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Have you used business card magnets for promotion?
            orbital config Tracker

HI 3mag

I think magnetic cards are good the certain purposes, events, great to send in a package of things, but I don't think it is the best for social networking type things. I would recommend is to get regular business cards made as you would and go to your local office max (or your office supply store) and buy them in a package of 20 or so for about 8 dollars and stick them on your cards yourself to see how it goes and what you think.