Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2016 6:20 PM by Moderator Cath

Looking for a children clothing manufacturer in Mexico

kgg Adventurer

Hi, I'm starting out a children clothing brand and I need a manufacturer in Mexico that is reliable, professional and that can make small quantities (like 400 pieces of each design or less).

Please if you know a respectable and good company let me know since I can't seen to find one that answer the phone or respond to my emails (maybe the quantities that I need are not too big so they might not be interested in my business), anyways, thanks for reading my post!

Thanks!

PS I need to make onesies sizes NB to 24M, Baby Tshirts NB to 4T, as wells a baby and toddler sweaters and pants.

• Re: Looking for a children clothing manufacturer in Mexico
          LUCKIEST Guide

Welcome to the Community Karen.

Not my cup of tea, however I Googed (children clothing manufacturer in Mexico)

and came up with several hits.

Try it. Good luck, LUCKIEST

kgg Adventurer

Hi, thanks for the advice, I actually already did that and contacted a lot of the ones that looked more professional, some of them don't work with kids/baby clothing, others didn't answer the phone or email and others told me the quantities are too low (they work with 1000 or more), so that's why I though I could maybe find a person that has worked with a company in Mexico and can recommend it to me.

Thanks anyways though

Moderator BethM Navigator

Welcome Karen!

Please take a moment and let us know more about you and your business at Introduce Yourself

You have invited other members to give you some suggestions for finding a clothing manufacturer. Will you be designing the clothing and sending the designs on to the company?  What are your expectations from the company? How often will you be placing a clothing order with the company? What modes of searching for a company have you already tried?

The above questions are to help give other community members an idea of what you need so that they may be able to help by offering suggestions.

Best wishes for you and your new venture!

Beth M

Moderator Cath Guide

Hi Karen,

It has been a while since you asked your question about finding a children's clothing manufacturer in Mexico.  Would you like to update us and let us know how things are going for you?  Have you been able to link up with a manufacturer yet?

If you have additional questions about finding clothing manufacturers, please ask.  Surely someone in our community will possibly be having the same questions rolling around in their mind.

Cath