Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 12, 2015 8:21 AM by Moderator Cath

Hello from Virginia

iMarket...You? Adventurer

Hello everyone!

I'm Melvin...

and when I'm not helping small to medium sized business owners rank their online properties in the serps, you can find me being a father to the greatest 10 year old in the world, fishing, eating (i'ma big foodie) and watching sports.

But when I am working, I'm with doing it with my company, Divergent Marketing Solutions.

We specialize in digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization.  We're located in Richmond, Virginia but we help businesses in any state or city.  If the internet is there, then we can help you dominate your competition.  We believe that there are really only 3 ways grow your business online.  That's by...

1) Acquiring more customers,

2) Increasing the value of your product or service average transaction and by

3) Getting your customers to increase the frequency of their transactions.

How do you do that?

We help businesses accomplish this through Digital Marketing... SEO, Video and Social Media. Let me show you, go check out this video to understand exactly what I mean. 

• Re: Hello from Virginia
          Moderator Cath Guide

Hi Melvin,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and your company.  From what you have shared, it is apparent that you have plenty to share with others in our community.  Please feel free to ask questions, offer tips and suggestions, and join in discussions.  No one person has all the answers but with the combined knowledge/expertise in our community, we could move mountains!

So welcome!  We look forward to our posts.