Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2008 12:29 PM by FundsProvider

Short term working capital.

Fortitude Wayfarer
      I am opening another restaurant, and am seeking 100K short term working capital.
        • Re: Short term working capital.
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Welcome to this web site. Tell us more. You said, opening "ANOTHER" restaurant.
          What kind?? How many do you have?? How long have you been in business??
          Do you have a Business Plan?? As an investor, it is one of the first items I would want to see.
          Define 'Short Term" and how will you repay the loan??
          LUCKIEST
              Fortitude Wayfarer
              The Lexington Led Corporation has been in business for 18 years. The restaurant Metropol, LLC housed in the oldest standing post office in KY, protected by the Department of The Interior, and a Blue Grass Trust bldg.
              I gutted in 2000, and opened in 2002. See Metropolfinedining.com My new project is a turn-key operation,
              fully funded by myself to the tune of 963K in building restoration and improvement and 250K in kitchen and interior. I need a deposit of 100K in working capital, and by short term, I can begin repayment in month two
              at 10% of Sales with a ballon payment on or befor year two.
              John Richard Schremly
                  FundsProvider Newbie
                  Good Afternoon John,

I would like to discuss further details on providing you business capital. It seems to me you are looking for a Cash Advance, which are excellent for resturant businesses. Just some insight, I currently deal with 3 different lenders who fund business owners like yourself. If you are still seeking short term capital, you may contact me by email: dejatmurray@gmail.com. Talk to you soon,

Deja Murray
                  Business Capital Provider