Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 18, 2015 6:04 PM by Moderator Jim

Hello from San Francisco Bay Area

Jon Lee Adventurer

Hi everyone!

I'm Jon. I'm excited to be here - I've gotten much value from the Small Business Community over the years but never signed up till now. I run an email sending and tracking service at Rabbut and co-author of The Beginner's guide to Mastering SEO so if there's anything that I can help with SEO or email tracking, I'd love to help. I realize that a lot of resources out there that should be free like SEO costs too much money for the first time business owner and often too complicated to learn so I'm here to help in whatever way I can.

Thanks for being active in this community and look forward to connecting with you all

• Re: Hello from San Francisco Bay Area
          Moderator Jim Ranger

Hi there,

Welcome to the community!  SEO services are very important to our community.  We look forward to hearing more about your firm and it's areas of specialty, as well as what you've  done so far in creating your business.  Our community has a great amount of information and outstanding contributors that we hope you will find helpful.  Feel free to search our discussion boards and articles to see for yourself.  You can also leave comments and suggestions where ever you feel comfortable.  If you have any questions in your start-up journey, please post those as well so the community can share their knowledge & experience with you.