Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2008 8:25 PM by LAAW1049

Are you a business in need of working capital?

FactorGirl Wayfarer

A few words about me and my business:

If your business needs money to grow or is currently experiencing cash flow difficulties, we can provide immediate cash. To qualify, all you need to do is sell products or services to creditworthy companies or the government. You can use your accounts receivable invoices, money that you're waiting 30-90 days to receive from your customers, to receive cash immediately. And we come through even when the banks say "no". All this without upfront costs and long-term contracts. We also love to work with start-up businesses!

If your business could profit through immediate funding, call now: (407) 366-8676 and ask for Portia, or email me at portia@paragonfinancial.net
        • Re: Are you a business in need of working capital?
          dailywin Wayfarer
          Hello, Im Clifton Musgrove owner off www.dailypick3wins.com I am seeking funds of $50,000 usd to market my site which has lots of potenial to make millions. I am willing to sell shares 20% is available.
          contact me at daily_win@hotmail.com
            AAL007 Newbie

Because of my passion to help seniors, I devoted and used all my resources both time and assets to start a service to help seniors and disabled people in the community. To this effect I opened Assisted Living facilities and we are licensed in the state of Maryland. In order to continue to provide this service that is in high demand, I need and I am looking for a short-term business loan/ monetary donation of or people /organization for investment to help pay for much needed repair and renovation work, service bills and payroll. At the moment I cannot apply to financial institutions for loans because I do not have good credit but I am working at getting my credit back. Can you help?
              LAAW1049 Wayfarer
              HELLO I TRIED FACTORING MY INVOICES AND WHEN THE FACTORING COMPANY CONTACED MY CUSTOMERS THEY WERE SO ?????????????? THAT I LOST 6 CUSTOMERS AND ONE WAS MY BEST CUSTOMER. AND THEY WOULD HOLD FUNDS AND WOULDN'T SEND MY FUNDS UNLESS I USED THIER SERVICES.
              NO THANKS