Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 31, 2015 6:02 PM by Moderator Berta

Hello Everyone

Beth Worthy Adventurer

Myself is Beth Worthy, I worked as a chief financial officer and director of operations for GMR Transcription Services, Inc. (GMRT), overseeing client relations, human resources and new business development to accomplish the company's mission and goals.

I began my career in transcription and translation services shortly after graduating from California State University, Fullerton, with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology. After a brief period serving as office manager and transcriptionist supervisor for GMRT, I got noticed quickly because of my skills and I was appointed to my current leadership position.

I am looking forward to sharing my time with this Small Business Community Network to learn more expertise and skills related to business services, shared by other members of the community. I would also like to share my own thought and business ideas with the community.

• Re: Hello Everyone
          Moderator Berta Guide

Welcome to the community, Beth!

Thanks for sharing about yourself. It sounds like you've already been very successful. We look forward to hearing your expertise.

Please feel free to peruse the discussion boards & articles. Post questions where ever you want. Share you knowledge and experience with us as well where ever you are comfortable joining in the conversations.