Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 18, 2015 9:26 AM by Moderator Cath

I am David Seeley - The SEO Trainer

David Seeley Adventurer

I am David Seeley, owner and trainer, at

I don't have to say how important SEO is for all those who are trying to sell their products online or have a website. Ranking your website in search engines likes Google, Yahoo, Bing and so on is very important to drive targeted traffic to your website. Why spend 1000's of dollars every month when you can do it by yourself. I provide One to One Personal Online SEO Training.

I have already found some information provided by Steve Strauss which is very helpful. Looking forward for more helpful content & I am also here to help those who I can.

• Re: I am David Seeley - The SEO Trainer
          Moderator Cath Guide

Welcome, David!  Thank you for taking time to introduce yourself and your business to our community.  I'm sure you have plenty of expertise to share with our members and I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future.

I have to agree with you about the helpfulness of Steve Strauss.  His articles are timely and informative for all.  We are fortunate to have him as a valuable, contributing member of our community.