Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2015 6:25 PM by Moderator Rebecca

how to write a contract for health care agency

jello3211 Adventurer

I am new to this site, but not to the health field. I am opening my own agency. I just am a little lost on how to write contracts to nursing homes and hospitals.

I'd

• Re: how to write a contract for health care agency
          Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi jello3211, welcome to our community!  You've asked a great question that you can find some answers about by visiting the U.S. Small Business Administration website.  They have quite a few great guides and articles regarding how to write contracts, and the importance of writing a contract correctly.  You might like to start by reading this article: www.sba.gov/blogs/contract-law-how-create-legally-binding-contract, and then browse the related links.

I know that our helpful members will also be able to give you some great advice as well. 

Best of luck in your business!

-Rebecca

jello3211 Adventurer

thanks  for all your input i hope more ppl give me advise to  i try to google sample contracts but i  dont see an for agency to nursing homes

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi jello,  as our population ages, more and more health care professionals will be needed, and that also means finding contracts to provide the services.  As you've stated the process of finding health care contracts, as well as actually writing and landing a contract can be frustrating, to say the least.  Have you joined any of the many healthcare related communities online?  These can be very valuable tools to not only learn the ropes of starting your business, but also to network with others in the same fields.  You might try starting by looking at the forums of your state nursing or medical association, or national forums such as allnurses.com, and become involved in their conversations.

I hope you might find these ideas helpful!

Cheers-

Rebecca

jello3211 Adventurer

Rebecca I didnt even know there was other  networks can you send me the links thanks so much

Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 18:38:30 -0400

To: angiebarbush@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - how to write a contract for health care agency

how to write a contract for health care agency

created by Moderator Rebecca in General Business - View the full discussion

Hi jello,  as our population ages, more and more health care professionals will be needed, and that also means finding contracts to provide the services.  As you've stated the process of finding health care contracts, as well as actually writing and landing a contract can be frustrating, to say the least.  Have you joined any of the many healthcare related communities online?  These can be very valuable tools to not only learn the ropes of starting your business, but also to network with others in the same fields.  You might try starting by looking at the forums of your state nursing or medical association, or national forums such as allnurses.com, and become involved in their conversations.

I hope you might find these ideas helpful!

Cheers-

Rebecca

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Small Business Community

Start a new discussion in General Business by email or at Small Business Community

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi jello!  One such community that I know of is allnurses.com, but I'm not familiar with any others, although I know they exist.  Are you a member of Linkedin.com?  Linkedin has a wide variety of communities that you may find helpful to join, learn and network from.  You may also find some great groups of health care professionals in your own community on Facebook who may have groups that you can join. 

Hopefully some of our helpful community members with experience in the health care field can provide some additional resources for you to learn from, participate in, and enjoy! 

Be sure to let me know how the journey is coming along!

Cheers!

-Rebecca