Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2015 6:22 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Proud Owner of Tutti's Cookies & Shakes (opening soon)

tuttiscookies Adventurer

Hello my name is Kenya and I am in the process of opening a cookie and shakes shop! I will be making fresh from scratch cookies and cupcakes. I will also have cookies crumbs where you can add your favorite in a shake or on top of ice cream!

• Re: Proud Owner of Tutti's Cookies & Shakes (opening soon)
          Moderator Cath Guide

Welcome to our community, Kenya Rhett!  Congratulations on the (soon) opening of your cookies and shakes shop. I am curious how you chose the name of your shop - does it have some particular meaning to you or to your shop's area?  With warmer weather on the way, it would seem to be a very good time to open for business.  Will you have anything else for sale, i.e. sandwiches or other desserts?

Be sure to let us know how your opening went.  Best wishes to you and your new business.

Cath

tuttiscookies Adventurer

Hello Moderator Cath,

I will have a wide variety of Cookies.  The basics there are six but I will offer seasonal and different Specialty cookies  every 2 weeks or every month(still deciding).  There will be cookie bars, cookie crumbs for toppings for the ice cream that I will be serving. Cupcakes, Shakes and I make candy as well.

I am super excited wanted this for years and it has been a struggle! With things finally coming together im nervous. I have confidence in my products just have the a case of the nerves!

I will definitely keep you guys posted!

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi Kenya!  We talked on another discussion topic regarding your merchant processing system, and I was wondering how you were coming along with your business and Grand Opening.  Are you up and running yet?  Your business sounds like it would be a perfect hit, especially during the Spring/Summer/Fall for anyone looking for a sweet treat.

Let us know how you're coming along and if you have any other questions you'd like to discuss with our community.  We look forward to hearing your great success story soon!

Best of luck!

-Rebecca