Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2015 1:09 PM by becky stoller

One Stop Shop?

becky stoller Adventurer

Researching info to start a business in the High Desert area. Is there one company that can help setup Corporation, do consulting, financial planning, payroll, accounting/taxes, etc.

• Re: One Stop Shop?
          LUCKIEST Guide

Welcome to the community and good luck.

Researching info to start a business in the correct way to go.

Including a business plan.

To answer your question, YES a local CPA can help you set up Corp,

help with consulting, financial planning etc and even suggest a bank.

Again good luck and keep in touch, LUCKIEST

Moderator Cath Guide

Welcome becky!  I'm adding to Luckiest's great advice.  Ask some friends who are in business for recommendations.  When you narrow your choices down to a handful, interview the companies and ask a lot of questions.  They should be happy to spend some time with you - now is the time to ask the questions that have been nagging at you, in the back of your mind.

Another issue to investigate and it is never to late, is how will you market your business?  Don't set up your business, open the doors and then start marketing.  Have a plan in place and keep watching here for additional good advice.

On our homepage, at the top you will see a red task bar with topics listed.  Browse through them when you have a spare minute.  It is FILLED with ideas and tips.

Good luck in this new journey.

Cathy

Raul Adventurer

Hello Becky,

There are not too many companies out there that do all of the things you are asking. The ones that do will charge an arm and a leg and the ones you can afford would not be the best in one or more categories. My opinion is to interview anyone having a part in your business. If someone is not helping you make money than they are costing you money. It is a lot of work but no one said it would be easy... they just said it would be worth it.

I know quite a bit about all of the areas you are talking about so if you have any questions that I can assist you with feel free to contact me accordingly. Good Luck Becky.

-Raul

becky stoller Adventurer

Good morning Raul,

I would like to know more about what type of consulting services you offer and your price breakdown. Preferrably we are looking for someone in the High Desert area who is easily accessable. Please send me some info on your company that I can present at our next meeting.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Beckystoller11@gmail.com