Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2015 9:25 PM by seoservicepro

How Will Automation Affect How You Compete Online?

seoservicepro Ranger

automated-marketing.jpg

Everyday, new technology regarding automation moves forward and becomes more sophisticated.

It's no different with online marketing, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising and even search engine optimization and website design.

Everyone wants a competitive edge and many have and will turn to more automated tools to get that edge.

Large companies will use automation to blast more and more content out there and to manage their online marketing to cut costs.

Smaller companies will do it to save time and money that they just don't have to invest. And because their larger competitors are doing it.

So, how will anyone gain a leg up if everyone turns to more and more automated approaches?

By doing the opposite or at least being less automated. As more and more companies adopt automation for their marketing efforts, it's my belief that those who continue to put personality and originality first will be the winners.

Your posts and other content will continue to stand out because people will also become more sophisticated and able to recognize automation when they see it.

I'm not saying don't automate anything. Automating mundane tasks, even bids and other things can save you time and money. But when it comes to your content and your posts, I believe in the long run that manual is better.

And especially don't adopt anything that promises to automate engagement.

Use automation in moderation and keep as much originality and personality involved as possible in your particular circumstances and you'll stand out in the long run.

If you don't have the time to write more content, hire someone to do it for you. If you don't have time to post on social media, hire someone to do that for you. If you need advice on which things to automate and which things not to automate, talk to a consultant.

Chris McElroy has been doing Internet Marketing and owns TrafficAndLeadGenerator.com and offers a free website analysis.