Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2015 6:11 PM by Moderator Cath

Knowledge is Power: The Sequel

bowenra Adventurer

Greetings all. I'm new to the group and want to find out what's going on in general.

This group is intimately familiar with funding struggles. Although our host for this forum is provided by Bank of America, as we all know, all small business are not created equally in terms of eligibility to obtain capital for the many reasons we have.

What I'd like to know is, for those businesses and real estate owners who don't have the best credit profile, outside of banks, what are you major sources of money to help you grow and maintain your business? And how do you find them?

I'm equally interested in finding out where startups find the cash to get off the ground. One thing I've learned is that a lot of businesses either don't know about the various options out there and the many lenders who would love to work with them.

• Re: Knowledge is Power: The Sequel
          Moderator Cath Guide

Welcome bowenra!  We are happy to have you with us in this community and glad you began your journey with us by posting some good questions.  I won't be surprised at all if some of our members jump in soon with their opinions/comments.

Won't you post again in Introduce Yourself and tell us a little about yourself and your business?

bowenra Adventurer

Greetings. Not knowing if the response was automated, with respect to your

comment of telling more about my business, would that involve going back in

and providing that additional specific information in a separate post of

some sort?

Robert A. Bowen Jr.

First Choice Commercial Capital, LLC

197 Woodland Pkwy Ste 104San Marcos, CA 92069

P - 760.566.5817

F - 760.290.7004

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Moderator Cath <

Moderator Cath Guide

Hi Robert,

In answer to your question, all replies from out moderators are from *real* people (well I can speak for myself, - LOL).

Thank you for adding some of your information in Introduce Yourself.  It is always great to get additional information from our members. 

We hope you will feel free to jump in any conversations: ask questions, make suggestions, point to great idea -- just participate, as you feel lead.

Again, welcome, Robert!