Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2015 6:14 PM by Moderator Cath

Is Time To Redesign Your Travel Business Website? - Travelerrr

Diana Perk Tracker

To appeal travelers, online presence is not enough. These days, every business has a website, so it is important to make sure that your business is represented with a website that can generate good deal of profit.

Do you think is it time for your website to receive a facelift and redesign? Would you do it just because it’s too old or for a competitor that has recently redesigned his portal? No, these aren’t appropriate reasons to redesign a website. Redesigning a website is more about upgrading functionality so that it can attract more visitors and earn greater revenue.

Here are following reasons that decide whether you website need a website redesign or not:

1. Website technology is out of date
      2. Website design looks old and outdated
      3. Fails to target mobile users.
      4. Clear Action for visitors to take
      5. Incorporate better content strategy.

Other important reason of website redesign could be the need of a custom travel website.  If you started-off using a readymade template and the requirements have turned bigger now, it’s time to hire travel website designers.

• Re: Is Time To Redesign Your Travel Business Website? - Travelerrr
          Moderator Cath Guide

Thank you Diana.  We all need a nudge to really look at our websites and possibly make some changes and/or updating.  One more thing I would like to add, if you don't mind.

I am not suggesting major moving around but often people find they overlook some good information if it stays in the same place for a long time OR if the wording is the same over time.  Consider the grocery stores - they have the same items for sale but things are moved from time to time, just to catch our eyes.  My favorite fabric store will move fabric displays around every now and then and the ladies who work there say that those fabrics seem to begin to be picked up by shoppers.

I'm sure that goes under the updating you mentioned.  Hope you don't mind my addition.

Cath