Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2008 2:06 PM by Lighthouse24

Finially up and running

mdoc151 Newbie
      Well the dream has come true and I am in business. Check it out and let me know what you all think!
        • Re: Finially up and running
          jayman8117 Wayfarer
          Congratulations on being an entrepreneur, it is one of the most satisfying things someone can do with their life. If you read Brian Tracy or Zig Ziglar, they all say that the only way to financial freedom, is stake your own claim, be your own boss, start your own company..
          Nobody is saying it's easy, I've started a few businesses, and just started another business that I am confident in being successful. Watch your money, do the things your competition is not willing to do, and don't quit, and you will make it.
          Again, Best of Luck!
          Jay Rose
          Echo Electronics
          • Re: Finially up and running
            Lighthouse24 Ranger

Congratulations on your new enterprise!

I visited the site, and the bullet points in the first column of the "Facts" page are very compelling. I wonder if moving them to a sidebar-style text box on the "Home" page might increase the impact and impression your site would make on a first-time visitor? (You seem to have plenty of screen "real estate" available on your home page to do that if you wanted. Just a thought.)

Again, congratulations and best wishes.