Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 29, 2008 9:16 PM by LUCKIEST

Start up cost

duskis Wayfarer
      Hi all,
      Do anyone have an idea of what the start-up cost would be to open a small retail store in NYC? thanks
        • Re: Start up cost
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Welcome to this web site. Start up costs??. Tell us more. Where in NYC??
          What kind of retail store?? Do you need to build or renovate the store??
          Inventory?? A Business Plan would help.
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE
          LUCKIEST
              duskis Wayfarer
              Hi,
              Thanks for responding. I am thinking of SOHO near Chinatown to open-up a small clothing store. I did visit my local SCORE and will be meeting with a member.
              For inventory, the clothing would be my own line for young/modern women wear. I would remodle the store.
                  LUCKIEST Guide
                  Tell us more. How soon will you be signing a lease or opening??
                  How much inventory of clothing (your own line for young/modern women wear)
                  do you have or will you need for the store??
                  SCORE wants to help you succeed. Keep us up to date with your progress.
                  LUCKIEST
                duskis Wayfarer
                Hi,
                Thanks for responding. I am thinking of SOHO near Chinatown to open-up a small clothing store. I did visit my local SCORE and will be meeting with a member later this week. Is there any advice you can offer thanks