Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2016 11:09 AM by LUCKIEST

point of sale software

jcobankco Adventurer

I am starting a new shipping store that will have a retail store component. how can I choose the most cost efficient point of sale equipment that will help me tag products with SKU number, barcode, price as well as monitor inventory and check out customers.

• Re: point of sale software
          LUCKIEST Guide

Great question and welcome to the community.

I am sure you will get some great answers.

I have always QuickBooks (including POS) and been very happy with them.

My opinion is to find software that you are comfortable with.

I would also check with your Accountant to see if the Professional has an opinion.

Good luck, LUCKIEST

• Re: point of sale software
            Moderator Cath Guide

Welcome jcobankco!  I see you have already had one reply to your post with some suggestions.  And I expect more helpful posts will be following.

I would like to direct you to Introduce Yourself and encourage you to take a few minutes and tell us a little about you and your new business.  We would be happy if you posted from time to time to let us know how things are going with  your business, too.

Feel free to jump in any threads that interest you with thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc.  Again, welcome.

Cath

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.